Friday, February 27, 2009

My not so "rose-colored" blog



"Yeah, this is my town! na na na na naaa..." Love me some Montgomery Gentry ;)


This is a really sad story, but I mean, come on! How does this happen???


I know I know. I haven't blogged in quite a few days now. I feel horrible that I have left my handful of readers with nothing to read, but being that my blog is titled "My world through rose colored glasses," I was having some problems coming up with anything "rose-colored" to blog about. The crazy thing about that is, that in reality I have SO MANY rose-colored things and people in my life, but for some reason we overlook those things when something is going wrong in our lives. I have been pretty down in the dumps lately, and I have tried to disguise it as much as I can; however, much to my dismay, I haven't been doing a very good job at it. I keep getting the dreaded, "Is everything ok with you?" question. I lose my ability to hold it all together when people start asking questions. Apparently, it's "good to talk about your feelings" or something like that. So, I have been trying that, but mostly it's been talking to myself...at night....when I should be sleeping, which equals no sleep...which is NO GOOD for my stress levels. I'm working on it though. The most important thing though, is for me to keep in mind that I have GREAT people in my life. Family, friends, boyfriend...and they support me 100%. I am extremely lucky to have such a wonderful support system, so THANKYOU to all my people who have been there for me through so many tough times, and also for being there for me now. I love all of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment