Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Team Jillian forever!

Whatever, Jason. Jillian is not the loser in this story, you are. Good luck with sketchy, mousey Melissa, since we all know that's who you pick. I guess it would be better than Molly the creepster.

Oh, and to all of the women on the show that kept saying things like, "I am so ready to be a mother", "I think that I am the perfect girl for Jason and for Ty" , "I know that I can be the role model that Ty needs in his life".....and so on....FYI: Ty already has a freakin' mom! And if she could even stand to watch the show, she probably cringes every time she hears each of you talk about how perfect you would be for HER son!

Yes, I have become one of those annoying people who get way too involved in a reality tv show.

For all of my fellow Jillian fans:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9nN8UrBkyag

No comments:

Post a Comment