Tuesday, February 10, 2009

I have arrived in Blogville


Say goodbye to the sacred act of expressing one's personal thoughts in a private journal and hello to broadcasting them on the web for the whole world to see. I'm not really sure what possessed me to enter into the world of "blogging" but here I am! Maybe it's as simple as me being bored...or maybe it's a longing to provide insight to my world of thoughts, and more importantly, as a result of doing something that goes against the nature of who I am, become more understood. In this blog you will probably endure a lot of mindless babble, but I hope that atleast once someone will be able to read and relate to something I have to say, and maybe even learn something from it. Welcome to my world...misunderstood, but quite possibly somewhat interesting.
*The picture is of me and one of my oldest friends Andrew taken at a local bar in my hometown over Thanksgiving.


No comments:

Post a Comment