Monday, February 16, 2009

burritos, bachelor, and big thighs...

Sooo....I made a very serious promise to myself last week that I was DEFINITELY going to start my new workout/eating healthy regimen today. However, obviously, I forgot that today was President's Day. So, out of complete respect for this holiday in which I take very seriously...I did not exercise or eat healthy. I mean, what kind of person would I be if I stole all of our wonderful presidents' thunder? Exactly. So instead, I slept until 11am, played on the internet, ate a ridiculously large amount of mexican food for lunch accompanied by my perfectly crisp, exceptionally large glass of dr. pepper, went to the grocery store and bought groceries to make a really fattening, yet delicious buffalo chicken pizza for my friends and I, so that we could sit on our asses for 2 hours watching the Bachelor throw his life away by kicking off my favorite girl, Jillian...she was so obviously the best choice. Molly is creepy, and so is her family. Melissa obviously has some skeletons in the closet. I mean really, she's like "Hey Jason, come meet my oldest, very best friends in the whole world! None of whom have ever met any guy I've ever dated or my parents." Do her parents have a problem with the "publicness"...Melissa's word...of the show, or just the public in general? I'm thinking it maybe has something to do with incest or something crazy that Melissa doesn't want, not only Jason, but ANYONE to know about. Red flag. Jillian, however, was smart, beautiful, normal and her accent was cool. What's not to love about a girl who can make the words "sane" and "again" rhyme. I know, right? Oh well, I am officially starting the, "JILLIAN, FOR BACHELORETTE" campaign for anyone who is interested in joining me. Yeah, my short attention fuse ran out and took me off on a whole different subject. Probably my subconscience steering me away from thinking about my inability to motivate myself to get on a treadmill. Basically, I really thought that it was the real thing this time. I was actually going to start today, and change my life into a more healthy one. My failure to do that, much to your surprise, actually had nothing to do with President's Day. I am just lazy and suffer from a severe self-discipline deficiency. Tomorrow, I suppose. Definitely, tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment