Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Bachelor trash and Bluegrass bash


Not-So-Breaking News: Jason Mesnick is a Douchebag!....and a cry baby.


Jillian is the new Bachelorette just as I predicted. YAY!!!!



I'm going to Auburn this weekend for a Bluegrass festival and I am SUPER-STOKED about it! I can't even put into words how bad I need to get out of this town :) It's going to be a very sunny weekend on the plains and I am so excited! My best friend Amy is coming and bringing her "new man"...which I am very excited about, because well she is really excited about it, and he seems like a REALLY good guy. Can't wait to meet him!


It's been a pretty good week so far. Had dinner and Bachelor finale on Monday with the girls, my boyfriend's birthday dinner yesterday, and now just looking forward to a relaxing, sunny weekend in one of my favorite little towns :)


Oh yeah, so does anyone know any good tv shows that come on Monday nights?? My friends and I need to replace our "Dinner and the Bachelor" night with "Dinner and some other show" night, and so we're trying to figure it out. I know that new show Lie to Me is supposed to be really good. Maybe we'll just make it "Dinner and rent-a-movie" night?? I hope everyone is having a good week!
"Watch a man in times of... adversity to discover what kind of man he is; for then at last words of truth are drawn from the depths of his heart, and the mask is torn off." -Lucretius

No comments:

Post a Comment