Friday, May 21, 2010

Re-vamped. Re-energized. Really happy. And, most importantly, Re-located.

Well guys, I'm back! I apologize to my 2 followers for disappearing for so long. I know how hard that must have been for ALL of you. I will take this opportune time to update you ALL on where the hell I've been for the last, err, I don't know exactly how long...

-Well let me start by saying that the boyfriend that is spoken of in the previous blogs, well, how should I say this? Ummm...he did not make the cut. Much to everyone's surprise...considering no one ever has. I wish the best for him...some things just aren't meant to work out. That's all we'll say about that.

-Now that I got that out of the way, I can talk about how awesome my life is right now. I have recently made a HUGE change in my life, and moved to the fabulous city of Destin...or Santa Rosa Beach, if I wanna sound snobby. I mean, as if the city itself isn't enough brighten any one's life, I have the added plus of getting to see my sister and beautiful nieces EVERY. SINGLE. DAY! I know, right? It's amazing. Much to my sister's disbelief, I love nothing more than waking up every morning to their screaming voices insisting that I wake up RIGHT THEN! I don't even mind them trampling me in my own bed, letting me know that they mean business. I wouldn't trade it for the world....well, at least not until I find my own place. haha It's a wonderful life I am living here, and it has been a very enlightening experience...one in which I'm sure I will blog about in the days to come. Basically, I found a job as a nanny for a wonderful family that resides in Grayton/Blue Mountain Beach. The husband, Lee Crum, is a pretty nationally known photographer. They own a photography gallery in Seaside, The Gallery of Photographs, where I also work as a gallery assistant. Life. is. Good.

-Since living here in the Sunshine State, I have enrolled myself in "Destin Bootcamp." Yep, that's what I said. Crazy enough, I LOVE IT!! I feel better than I ever have before. It is a series of very intense, circuit-training type workout sessions with a personal trainer. We do most of our workouts on the beach, oddly enough, considering I'm slightly OCD about getting "sandy." I actually think it is slowly curing my obsessive-compulsiveness on this issue. Pretty soon I'll be kickin' ass and takin' names. Not hardly, but at least I know I could if need be....

I am going to go ahead and welcome myself back to the world of blogging. I have missed it, and I have a lot to say these days. More to come soon....

"Open your heart - open it wide; there is someone standing outside." -Mary Engelbreit

No comments:

Post a Comment