Thursday, September 9, 2010

Traveling Thoughts and Sneak Peaks

I know. I know. I haven't blogged in way too long. In fact, I'm having blogging withdrawals. This may sound crazy, but I feel like I have SO many thoughts lately that it's hard to concentrate. I've recently started back in school, and I have to commute to Panama City three days a week and I LOVE IT. The commute that is... Alone in my car, riding with my thoughts and my music. It's therapeutic, and it's one of my favorite things to do. I've probably written 10 blogs in the last 2 weeks...in my head. Unfortunately, it's frowned upon to blog and drive or else I could have shared them all. Seriously, I really think that I have the skills to be able to do it. I am an avid texter, and it's not because I'm a wannabe "tween". It's because I despise actual phone conversations. Of course, now that I live 5 hours away from a lot of my favorite people, phone conversations are kind of a key factor to my correspondence. Anyways, my completely irrelevant point is that I am completely capable of blogging and driving, but for the sake of the judgemental society in which we live in -lol- and for the sake of the very small percentage of a chance that I could possibly cause an accident...I don't do it. Therefore, leaving my followers "The few, the proud", with nothing to read. However, this may be a blessing in disguise, because I'm not sure if the world is ready for the things that go through my mind when I'm alone in my car...no joke. I think I'll keep that thought process to myself for now. New blog to come soon though! There is something that I have been dying to blog about, but haven't found the time lately. Something along the lines of, "If you want to make a complete ass of yourself via facebook, go RIGHT ahead...it's your ass, not mine. But, do not 'vague-book' (urbandictionary.com) about me, because even though it makes me laugh and gives me something to make jokes out of, I do not like being associated with teenage drama. Thanks for the laugh though. Really."

I'll be seeing y'all again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment